Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowshoeing Adventures


These two pictures above are taken on top of the skyline trail.  It's a pretty sketchy place to climb up sometimes due to avalanches, but the view and the hike up is way pretty.  Also this had to be the only time I have been snowshoeing when the sun is out and left my coat on.  Holy crap it was way cold up there.   


These pictures are of Kyle and I.  I don't know what this hike is called but it sure is a fun, and safe one to snowshoe.  It's over by snow basin area.  The view is way beautiful though.  You can just stay up there forever. 




These pictures are taken in kind of the back country of North Fork.  It is so beautiful there.  It's way quiet, but it is freezing cold  in the shade.  I love snowshoeing, it is a fantastic peaceful sport.  It's fun walking through fresh powder.  It is always a very peaceful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment