Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Pictures of me




The three pictures above were a small day trip i took with my best friend.  We went to Park City and just played around and had a jolly good time. 
This is a must for me every friends wedding I goto i have a picture of me with the brides bouquet.  It started actually with my friend Tylers wedding, But this one isn't Tylers wedding I can't remember which wedding this one was. 


The two pictures above are in Logan Canyon. I don't know the name of the hike but it is a beautiful place, and a very easy hike.
Getting ready for midnight show of Harry Potter :)
My friend and I made the creepiest snowman.  It was the first snow storm of 2010 and it was nothing but powder snow.  So we got a squirt bottle and kept on spraying water on the snow to help it stick together and it just wasn't happening, but we were determined to make a snowman, so we figured out a way to make our snowman.  It turned out to be a small creepy snowman. :) but a fun time. 



This is at North Fork, I was with one of my best friends exploring and we found a dam. That we didn't know existed there. It was pretty cool and sketchy, because in order to get to the dam we had to cross a very narrow frozen over snow bath. It was a great time. 
Ya, thats right I road and elephant.  So for a long time I have had a goal to ride an elephant.  So Carlie and I went to the circus. This was my first time and i don't know if this was Carlie's, but we got there a little early and it was a good thing, because we saw these little kids taking rides on the elephant.  I couldn't  pass this opportunity up, so I paid I think it was like 30 or 40 dollars for the both of us and it was well worth every penny. :) We went around a circle twice and it was awesome.  I loved every second of it. Just an FYI elephants have the pokiest hair and really rough skin, but holy crap that was fun :) One life goal checked off of my list.

This was in 2011 when we kept of getting those crazy rain storms.  This is the Ogden river where the waterfall is just as you enter Ogden Canyon.  I have never seen the water that high before it was awesome.
P.S. That is not steam coming from my head.  Well that is what i thought it looked like.




This is the Brigham City cemetery.  I went on memorial day and it was gorgeous.  The place is surrounded by Lilacs. 
This is KC falls, it a fantastic spring waterfall.




This is movie in a park in North Ogden.  I love going to those things.
This picture is on Cold Water hike.  It was the first of spring and everything was green.  It was gorgeous.


The three images above are Malans Peak lookout. Fantastic hike and it only takes like 30 to 45 minutes to get there if that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment