Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hawaii Trip 2008







This was a look out on the Napali Coast.  Gorgeous, I love how it is really hard to tell the difference between the sky and the ocean. 

Having a good ole time and the Napali lookout.
This is an area that Tylers cousin took us too.  We drove on this dirt road for about a mile and it was awesome.  Not too many tourist get to see this lookout and picnic area, it was awesome and beautiful.  It was a good lookout of the Waimea Canyon.  That canyon was awesome.
This is Jubb at that cool lookout.  
Man this place is gorgeous 


Waimea Canyon.  I can't believe this canyon is on a small Island.


The three pictures above are pictures of Polihale Beach.  It is the best beach in the world.  Beautiful white sand and beautiful scenery.  No other beach can compare to this.  This was probably my favorite beach we stayed at.  





This is Kepu Falls. Funny story about this place.  Nathan thought he could do a backflip on that rope swing.  When he went off of the swing he attempted to do a backflip, and when he did he fell sideway through the air and ruptured his eardrum and we had to get him to the hospital.  I guess according to Nathan the doctor knew exactly where we were.  Apparently a lot of people rupture there eardrum at that place.  In fact if i remember correctly there was another guy that came into the hospital right after us with the same problem at Kepu falls.   


This is the boys having a good time.
Showing some cleavage :)




Kyle, Jubb and Nathan had a convertible mustang.
I really think we rarely had everyone sitting down in our cars.  Someone was always standing. It was awesome we loved it.




These last three photo's are taken at Ke'e Beach.  This is where we went snorkeling and I touched a turtle.  Apparently there is a $10,000 dollar fine for touching the turtles.  I believe I owe Kauai about $40,000 dollars.  This is also where i got the worst sunburn in my life.  It was the only day I didn't put on sunblock.  From then on I had a shirt on the rest of the trip.  

These last two pictures are of our Kayak adventure to a cool fresh waterfall I'm not sure what it was called, but it was an awesome hike.  If you every goto Kauai. I highly suggest going to it. 

This was our catamaran ride, it was awesome :) I had to stay in the front of the boat because i got a little seasick, but it was more fun in the front anyway.
Tyler and T on our catamaran ride to the Napali coast.  



The picture above are when me, Tyler, T, and Adrie went to our Luau.  It was awesome I loved it.  There was dancing and we had a great time.  Tyler and I  got to go up on stage and the taught us how to dance.
This is a picture of us looking like itiots on stage.  It was way fun trying to do there dance. 
Look at the body!!!
Man I look sexy in a hat.
This is probably the coolest tree i have ever seen in my life.  There were tons and tons of vines that we could swing on.  It was awesome.

This was the sunrise at the Honolulu airport.  I went out and explored while everyone was sleeping during our layover.  It was beautiful


Me, Tyler, T and Adrie Rented a jeep. 
This is the whole crew on the second day of the trip.  We get tanner as time goes and you can see it.  Either that or it's dirt because the only bath we had was in the ocean :)
Little did we know these two would be happily married later.

This was Ke'e beach. Way pretty.

This is how you treat a rental jeep.  Take it out onto the back roads that was so awesome.

This was some Hawaiian drink it really wasn't good, but that is all we could afford besides water. :)


We were playing where's Tyler

Kyle got Laid for $15 dollars, on his birthday.  He got succored into getting it. 




I love this video.  I was having a blast driving this Jeep through this area.  it was awesome :) I loved every second of it.  I wasn't going slow either.  I was going pretty fast and that wasn't the smoothest road in the world.  I loved it though.  
This is my Hawaii video i made from 2008.  I went on this trip with a bunch of really good friends.  It was the funnest trip I have ever been on.  More pictures to come.  There are just too many to choose from, I can't put all of them on here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment