Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Catch Up

Kind of will catch y'all up with what my summer has been like. It's been fun and exciting. I got my new truck, a puppy, camping, hiking, and a little mountain biking.  Not as much as I would like. So far a fantastic summer.
 These are just some of the fireworks we lit off for the fourth of July.  Between me and Rosie we spent more than $400 dollars and my mom spent $150, sister spent $60, and my other sister spent $10. Crazy awesome firework show.
 This is my new buddy Stanley.  He is such a stud(literally) :). Stanley is so awesome.
 Tell me he's not the cutest puppy ever.  Stanley loves car rides.  He just sleeps the whole time.
Stanley wouldn't look at the camera. He was being a little rude.  We took him up inspiration point and he loved it. This was his first time camping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment