Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Boston Vacation

I went to Boston on my credit card point to visit Matthew and have a jolly good time with him.  I enjoyed my time there and these are some of my pictures. We walked and road the subway everywhere, because Matthew didn't have a car.  It was exciting.  I loved this trip.  I had such a good time.
I went and had some roast beast, but i didn't get the who pudding 
 I've always wondered if these libraries really existed and they do.  It was a pretty amazing library.  I was totally amazed by the architecture of it.  I couldn't believe how cool that building was. 


 This is a cool building in the middle of Boston.  I don't know what is it.  I believe it was a church.  It was right next to the Boston bombing.
 There was a bunch of stuff at the bombing site like flowers, shoes, jerseys, stuffed animals as a memorial for the bombing.
 This is a full pound of hamburger, and a full pound of hot dog, with bacon chilli and cheese. It really wasn't that good, but I wanted to try it because there was a challenge with it.  I can't remember what the challenge was though. 
They closed off the street for Boston Red Sox games.  It was a fun atmosphere even though it is baseball.  
I used the panoramic on my phone and came up with this sweet pic of Fenway Park.  All of my friends were way jealous that I went there.  It was fun.  Matthew got me tickets.  It was good times. 
Yes they did win, because I was there. 
 I took this picture for my friend Nathan to make him hate Liberals even worse.
This was the most beautiful cemetery I have ever been too.  It was awesome. I don't know what it is called, but I loved it.  

 There were a bunch of old graves everywhere
 We went to M.I.T, Harvard, Boston University, and two other schools I can't remember. These campus' were awesome.  This is a picture of MIT. 
 This was a popular burger joint near Harvard.
This is the start of the freedom trail. 

 This is the Democratic ass :) This is where they came up with that.
 Old Iron sides. This was a cool boat. I didn't remember it in history though.  


This was one of the biggest flags I have ever seen.  It was exciting. 
Went to mikes pastry, apparently that is the place to go.  We spent a long time in line to get a canoli(not even sure if I spelled that right)

No comments:

Post a Comment