Monday, August 11, 2014

Family Vacation Aug 2014

In August my family and I decided to go on a vacation, because Rosie just got another job and wouldn't have vacation days for a while, so we wanted to take a quick vacation before she started her new job.  We went to a place called Maryvale UT.  Yes, it is Maryvale, not Maryville.  We borrowed my brothers four wheeler and traveled the Paiute Trail.  We didn't expect to love it as much as we did. It was amazing and beautiful everywhere we went.  Here are a couple of pictures from our vacation.

 This is a mine that we found way awesome.  It was pretty deep.
 Rosie and Stanley enjoying our exploration.
 Rosie loves pictures of doors. Especially red ones and she finally found an old red door and it turned out pretty good.



 Rosie climbing on rocks like her usual self in Bullion Canyon
 Rosie took this picture of the rocks under the water and turned out pretty good.
 This is Bullion Falls.  We randomly came upon this canyon called Bullion Canyon and found out on my GPS that there was a waterfall.  We went to it and it was just a beautiful place. We loved it there.   



 Bullion Waterfall
 This is a canyon that the waterfall runs off of.  It was awesome.

 Rosie and Stanley lovin the waterfall.
 Me and my good boy Stanley enjoying life right now.
 Rosie climbing on more rocks and Stanley wanted to join her.




 There was a bunch of mine stuff up Bullion Canyon.  It was fun to see all of it.  There was an outdoor museum of old mine buildings and such.  I don't know why I didn't take any pictures of that, but oh well this is proof that it's there. 


 Stanley peeing.  I just think this picture is funny.
 This picture just turned out really good I think.  I love this.  It will probably be my new background soon.
 This is a random cool mushroom I accidentally killed it.  I felt bad.  It didn't look like a plant.
 This is a picture of Big John Flat.  It was beautiful up there.  I was an amazing long ATV ride up there. 

 This is a pretty picture that looks down at Maryvale from Big John Flat.  I loved it up there.









 I had to add this to the blog, because we go to some art shows and all of the photographers booths have tons of pictures of Aspen Trees. So I said to myself I will make millions off of this photo.  Then I get home and find out that it's not even worth editing because there was dust all over my lens.  I was very upset. 

 Rosie being as cute as ever.
 Our family photo of the vacation.
 Stanley chillin in the hammock with his momma.

 Family shadow shot on the four wheeler.
 Getting ready to go out and have some fun 


 These are just some of the trails we were on.

  Stanley chilling out in his basket on the back of the four wheeler
 This was us exploring another mine.  It was so fun just exploring everywhere there.



 The two pictures above are some of the best sunset pictures I have taken and this was with my Iphone.  I love how these turned out



 So the pictures above are Stanley randomly wanting to snuggle with me.  On our way back home Stanley randomly walked up on my lap while driving mind you, which was not a very wide road. Just comes up and sits down and rests his head on my shoulder.  I was annoyed/loving it at the same time.  He has never done that before and we couldn't figure out why he did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment