Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Fantastic Wedding

March 13th I got married to my beautiful wife Rosie.  There was tons and tons of pictures, but over all a good day.  Almost too many pictures though. Here are just a small fraction of our wedding.

 This is right after we got married.

 Everyone that was there.  It was nice having friends and family there.
 Rosie's friends that came.
 My buddies that came.
 Me and my best buddy on my wedding day.
 My family




 Just lots and lots of pictures
 I usually don't like kissing pictures, but I do like this one.

 These were our last pictures on the wedding day and it was getting too hard to smile.


 My family at our reception.  We had a lot of comments on how nice our reception was.  A lot of people commented on how it didn't even look like it was in a church.

 Rosie's family.
Rosie's mom 
 Rosie and my Mom
 Me and my niece Scarlett
 Rosie and I with Scarlett and her little leather pants.







 We had games at our wedding.  Rosie and her friends worked really hard on these.  The picture above is Chris and Rosie bean bag toss.
 Tic-Tac-Toe with our family.
 Ring toss


Over all the wedding was a good day.  We took a lot of pictures.  I was really sick of the pictures by the end of the day.  It was a fun and good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment