Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oregon 2010



 This is the largest book store in the world.  For not being a book lover, it was a pretty cool place.  It was huge.  They have every type of book.  It is crazy huge and doesn't look that way from the road
 They cut off half of face.

 This is the smallest park in the world.  This is a true story.  I am not kidding you.  We found a pamphlet that told us all of these random facts about Portland.

 VooDoo Doughnuts.  You have to goto it if you go to Portland, but there is nothing special about it.  It just is like a basic donut except they have some crazy donuts that you wont find anywhere else. Like the Capitan Crunch donut.  That one was pretty good.










 Probably the ugliest dog i have ever seen



 This me doing my whale calls.  I sound like an itiot but guess what it worked. 

 Multnomah falls


This was at multnomah falls.  Jubb just being dumb and standing at the edge. 


 This is probably one of the funniest photo's I have.  We were at the rose gardens in Portland.  When she was sniffing the rose a bee landed on the rose and this was her face she made.  I laugh every time I see this picture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment